Sunday, March 21, 2010

How Many One-Night Stands Make a Relationship?

How does a woman become sexy?

Some carry with them a visible aura, undeniable by any man or woman she passes.

Others are in somewhat of a niche market; a certain look about her that's attractive to a particular taste.

I'd say I fall into the latter category. It's not unheard of to hear cat calls walking down a sidewalk, but I'm by no means a traffic-stopping, classic beauty. And I'm fine with that.

The key for sustaining this, or at least my perception of my sexiness, is to find a member of that niche market to tie myself down to. Someone who has the tastes I fit into just so.

This is why I'm somewhat hesitant to get dressed up & try to bag a man. It's certainly effective. I'm more than willing to get dressed up & bag a one-night stand; this is the illusion I'm comfortable with sharing with that person. But I know myself well enough that I'm not going to be keeping that up long-term.

I really thought I'd found someone who thought I, my person, was sexy. Yet, it seems no matter what I do, I'm falling just short, and landing in the cute or funny category. Not that I have any problem with those categories; I shine quite brightly in them. But nobody wants to fuck the funny girl; not forever. It's up to the chemistry, the perception of me, to keep the sexy alive. I can dress up in heels, hair & makeup, but it's just a one-night stand with a roommate.

Maybe I'm done trying. Maybe it's time to find someone who things I'm god-awful hot in my nipped-out tshirts and panties.

Any takers? Thought so ;-)

No comments: